Section of Ethics
- Siyi CHEN
- Associate Professor (Tenured)
- Office:Lee Shau Kee Humanities Buildings (李兆基人文学苑) No. 2, Room 125
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education: PhD, The University of Cambridge, 2015
- Areas of Research:Ancient Philosophy
My research interests include Greek, Hellenistic and Christian Philosophy, focusing on ethics and political philosophy. My published articles since 2015 are mainly on Aristotle’s ethics and politics, and Augustine’s Christian moral philosophy. I am also interested in modern virtue ethics and Chinese-Western comparative ethical studies and am currently working on related topics.
- Selected Publications
Siyi Chen: Aristotle The Senses of Nature and the Naturalness of the City, Mnemosyne, 2017.